Here at FN, we're all about being content with the physical features we're born with. Sometimes, however, the insecurity attacks just can't help but be triggered, especially when we encounter gorgeous models with to-die-for bone structure. Oh, what we would give to have their knife-sharp cheekbones!
Fortunately, you don't have to go under the knife to get just that. Thanks to cosmetics, you can fake a slim, angular face by simply wielding your makeup brush. Read on for four easy ways to thin out a round face—the all-natural way.
Looking to buy? Use our store directory for easy shopping:
- Benefit is available at Greenbelt 5.
- Chanel, Dior, Laura Mercier, and Stila are available at Rustan's Department Stores in Ayala Center Makati, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Gateway, Alabang Town Center, and Robinsons Place Manila. To learn about other products available from Rustan's, check out the Rustan's—The Beauty Source website.
- e.l.f., Max Factor, and Maybelline are available at leading beauty stores and department stores nationwide.
- Fanny Serrano is available at Watsons stores in Gateway, SM Fairview, Harrison, SM Makati, SM Mall of Asia, SM Marikina, and SM North EDSA. You may check this directory for the complete list of outlets.
- MAC is available at Power Plant Mall, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, and Glorietta 3.
- Natasha Beauty is available online at the official Natasha website. You may also check this directory for the branch nearest you.
- Smashbox are available at Beauty Bar stores nationwide. Check this store directory for the branch nearest you.
- The Body Shop is available at Power Plant Mall, Market! Market!, Trinoma, SM Makati, Eastwood Mall, and Greenhills Shopping Center, among others. You may check this directory for the complete list of stores.
(Article originally published as "How to Make Your Face Look Slimmer with Makeup" on Female Network. Photo by Toto Labrador, originally used in "All Night Long" in the December 2005 issue of Marie Claire Philippines; adapted for use in Female Network.)