You've swapped out the items in your fridge for locally grown items, you've changed your bulbs to more energy-efficient ones, and you've made segregating and recycling trash a habit in your household. You're truly on your way to embracing the green lifestyle! May we suggest quickly taking inventory of your bathroom cabinets and makeup kits for your next move?
We don't know about you, but we cringe at the thought of smearing our faces and bodies with chemical-laden beauty products. But while we admit that we still use these items from time to time, we sure would't mind clearing some shelf space for these environmentally friendly picks for your hair, your complexion, and your body. From bath soaps to tinted balms, here are over 90 eco-conscious beauty products for prettifying and pampering the natural way.
Looking to buy? Use our store directory for easy shopping:
- Acca Kappa, Gendarme, John Masters Organics, and Phyto are available at Rustan's Department Stores in Ayala Center Makati, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Gateway, Alabang Town Center, and Robinsons Place Manila. To learn about other products available from Rustan's, check out the Rustan's—The Beauty Source website.
- Bath Junkies is available at 2F, Main Building, SM North EDSA.
- Befine, Burt's Bees, Canus, Greenscape, Juice Beauty, NaturVital, Palladio, and Youngblood are available at Beauty Bar stores nationwide. Check this store directory for the branch nearest you.
- Garnier is available at leading beauty stores and department stores nationwide.
- Human Nature is available at Beauty Bar and online. You can also check for the branch nearest you via this store directory.
- L'Occitane is available at Power Plant Mall, Rustan's Makati, Rustan's Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Marionnaud SM Mall of Asia, and Trinoma.