It's a well-known fact that women can't get enough of shoes. Ballet flats, gladiator sandals, caged booties, lace-up oxfords—you name it, we definitely love it. But among all the kinds of shoes, nothing gets the heart racing quite like a pair of gorgeous heels. Flats may give us comfort on long, hectic days, but when we need to switch up the sexiness, you bet we'll turn to heels.
Even if you're the type of girl who'd rather pair her outfits with sensible flats, we dare you to go out of your comfort zone by swapping them for heels! In this edition of Frugalista Finds, we give you 30 pairs—none of which go above P1,200—so you can try out this shoe type minus the guilt. And to the ladies out there who've practically mastered the art of walking in heels and platforms, we know you don't need any more encouragement.
Happy shopping, FNites!
Looking to buy? Use our store directory for easy shopping:
- Androgyny, Cocobelle, Comfit, and Mobi & Red are located at 50th Avenue, Robinsons Galleria.
- Celine is located at Glorietta 5, SM Megamall, Shangri-la Plaza, SM North EDSA, Robinsons Place Manila, Robinsons Galleria, Trinoma, Gateway, Eastwood Mall, Alabang Town Center, Market! Market!, SM Mall of Asia, and Greenhills Shoppesville. For the complete listing, check this directory.
- Parisian is available at SM Department Stores nationwide.
- Pill is available at Greenhills Theater Mall, Markati Palazzo at The Podium, and The Ramp in Glorietta, Trinoma, Shangri-la, and Quezon Ave.
- Privileged is available at Robinsons Department Stores nationwide.
- SO! Fab is located at Glorietta 5, Market! Market!, Greenhills ShoppesvilleAlimall Cubao, Ayala Cebu, Gaisano Davao, KCC Mall of Gensan, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, The Ramp Shangri-la, SM Bacolod, SM Baguio, SM Cebu, SM Clark, SM Iloilo, SM Lipa, SM Manila, SM North Edsa The Block, SM San Lazaro, and SM Southmall.
- Wade is located at SM City Manila, SM North The Block, SM Megamall, SM Mall of Asia, SM City Cebu, Eastwood Mall, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Place Ermita, Ayala Center Cebu, Market! Market, Trinoma, Glorietta 3, and Marquee Mall.
(Photos by Datu Angeles. Styling by Patricia Dayacap. Assisted by Maan Bernabe.)
For more Frugalista Finds, check out these galleries:
For updates on our newest features and ever-popular stories, add us on Facebook