Long, bronze limbs are perhaps the best assets to possess during the hot months; after all, who doesn’t appreciate a little leg-show? This is one of the biggest reasons why skin-baring shorts
and thigh-skimming skirts
are such a hit during the summer (aside from the sweltering temperatures, of course). Women are aware that their smooth, tanned stems are a gift—one that it would be a shame to hide.
Need your fix of shorts and skirts but a little low on cash? We’ve got the goods—and you won’t have to make a huge dent in your summer travel fund to acquire them. Below, you’ll find another edition of Frugalista Finds
—a 25-item round-up of short bottoms for only P700 and below
! Affordable apparel means no regrets, so don’t be shy—show off those legs!
Looking to buy? Here’s all the store info you’ll need:
- Folded & Hung is available at Alabang Town Center, Alimall, TriNoma, Cash and Carry Mall, Eastwood, Festival Mall, Gateway, Glorietta 5, Market! Market!, Riverbanks Mall, Robinsons Ermita, Robinsons Metro East, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, SM Bicutan, SM Manila, SM Megamall, SM Muntinlupa, SM Southmall, and Podium, among others.
- Kisses & Co. is available at Robinsons Galleria, TriNoma, Alabang Town Center, SM North Edsa Annex, Robinsons Metro East, SM San Lazaro, Glorietta 3, and Tiendesitas.
- There Goes Jackie and Eight.One are available at The Retail Lab, located at Archaeology in Power Plant Mall.
- What a Girl Wants is available at Robinsons Galleria and Ayala Center Cebu.
- Looking for Lola is available online at lookingforlola.blogspot.com.
Want more Frugalista Finds? Check out our picks for affordable summer dresses.
(Photos by Dakila Angeles. Styling by Rosanna Aranaz. Assisted by Jane Gomez and Aziel Mendoza.)