It’s swimsuit season! Time to break out the sunscreen, strip down to your skivvies, and head for the shores. The question is, are you bikini-ready?
Now, we’re not talking extra weight here (although it’s always a race to shed those stubborn, long-past-Christmas pounds before March). We’re talking swimsuits, in all their shapes and styles—have you found “The One” that’s going to take you through the summer?
If not, help yourself to FN’s swimsuit round-up! Choose from 35 great bikinis, tankinis, one-pieces, and more in this edition of Frugalista Finds. Prices start at P899 and peak at P1,499. Affordability aside, we’re sure you won’t be disappointed by this array of prints, colors, and cuts. Happy hunting!
Looking to buy? Here’s all the store info you’ll need:
- Cocomo is available at SoFA Retail Lab in the Archaeology Wing of Power Plant Mall, Oceanfront in Festival Mall, Greenhills Shopping Center, Hot Pink Lingerie in SM Cebu and Ayala Cebu, and online via cocomoclothing.com.
- Folded & Hung is available at SM Megamall, Alabang Town Center, Alimall, TriNoma, Cash and Carry Mall, Eastwood, Festival Mall, Gateway, Glorietta 5, Market! Market!, Riverbanks Mall, Robinsons Ermita, Robinsons Metro East, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, SM Bicutan, SM Manila, SM Muntinlupa, SM Southmall, and Podium, among others.
- Forever21 is available at SM Megamall and SM Makati.
- Nafnaf is available at Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Robinsons Galleria, SM Mall of Asia, SM The Block, SM Clark, The Podium, and Gateway Mall and at Cinderella Department Stores.
- Lae is available at 50th Avenue in Robinsons Galleria.
- Trois is available at the Archaeology Wing of Power Plant Mall.
(Photos by Dakila Angeles. Styling by Stephanie Castillo. Assisted by Patricia Dayacap, Jasmine Cruz, and Mike Dee.)