In this scorching hot weather, it's normal for us to be conscious of how we smell. And while there are perfumes that grant a bagong-ligo scent, some of us aren't used to spritzing fragrances. Here, we share products that will leave a lasting lovely scent on your body.
1. Don't be turned off by its name. This gentle cleansing non-shampoo leaves your hair shiny, with a fresh raspberry scent.
Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar, at SM Aura and SM Southmall
2. This spray lifts tired tresses and leaves a bagong-ligo smell, too!
Dove Nutrive Solutions Volume Nourishment Root Lift Spray, P299, at department stores
3. No time to shampoo? Let this dry shampoo absorb odor and grease in an instant.
TRESemmé Dry Shampoo, P450, at department stores
4. This bath bar lends a powdery and floral scent that's light on the senses.
Jo Malone Red Roses Soap, at Greenbelt 5
5. A powder that absorbs sweat, leaves skin soft, and grants a delicate floral smell on your body
Lush Silky Underwear Dusting Powder, at Glorietta
6. A sunblock that lets you stay smelling like a baby even on sweaty days
Belo Intensive Whitening Body Cream, P199.75, at department stores and Zalora
7. Obviously, you'll be needing a deodorant that grants a lasting shower-fresh scent.
Nivea Pure and Natural Deodorant, P110, at department stores