Cinderella may have had a fairy godmother who gave her life-changing glass slippers, but we mere mortals aren't as fortunate. We do, however, have modern shoe makers and brands—and while they may not be as enchanting as a wand-wielding stylist, slipping in to their beautifully-crafted shoes can still make us believe in pure magic.
Furthermore, allow us to emphasize the impracticality of glass slippers. Cinderella may have been the belle of the ball, but we can imagine her hobbling back to her carriage in those painful shoes. No wonder she lost one! The shoes we've included in the gallery below, on the other hand, offer both fashion and functionality—they reflect the trends and are versatile enough for different occasions. And isn't that, really, what any smart, stylish woman would want?
Browse through our gallery for over 50 high-end pairs for the workplace, the mall, the dance floor, and everything in between.
(Photos courtesy of Green Tee, Inc. and Visions Expressions.)
Looking to buy? Use our store directory for easy shopping.
- Bally is located at Greenbelt 5, Rustan’s Makati, Power Plant Mall, and Shangri-La Plaza Mall.
- Burberry is located at Greenbelt 4, Rustan’s Makati, and Shangri-La Plaza Mall.
- Jimmy Choo is located at Greenbelt 4.
- Kate Spade is located at Power Plant Mall, Greenbelt 3, Rustan's Makati, and Shangri-la Plaza Mall.
- Raoul is located at Greenbelt 5.
- Tod's is located in Greenbelt 4, Ayala Center Cebu, Makati and Rustan’s Tower, Shangri-La Plaza Mall.
Before you invest, read this article on counterfeit fashion products:And for more luxury buys, click through to these galleries:
- United Colors of Benetton is located at Bonifacio High Street, Trinoma, SM Megamall, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Ermita, Glorietta 4, and Ayala Center Cebu.
Love the look but not the price tag? Check out these stylish yet inexpensive shoes: