Not all of us have the luxury of time and money to go to a salon to have our locks colored. It's a good thing that the beauty department offers an amazing selection of affordable box hair dyes you can take home and use on yourself. Below, we list down our fave shades:
1. Revlon Colorslik Luminista in Light Golden Brown, P399
Asian hair is hard to lighten since it's dark, thick, and prone to brassiness. This hair color effectively changes your hair's hue without the rusty red undertone.
Revlon is available in all department stores.
2. Kolours Dual Conditioning Hair Color in Caramel Brown, P250
Proudly locally made, this line knows Pinay hair best. Their bestselling shade, caramel brown, can brighten your skintone!
Kolours is available in all department stores.
3. L'Oreal Paris Excellence Fashion Hair Color in Ashy Nude Brown, P399
Their latest hair dye collection features neutral brown shades that will change your look while remaining office-appropriate.
L'Oreal is available in all department stores.
4. Lolane Pixxel Hair Color in Lightest Ash Blonde, P129
For ladies who dare to go blonde but are on a budget, this hue can grant you honey blonde locks without the use of bleach.
Lolane is available in all department stores.
5. Etude House Hot Style Bubble Color in Mocha Pink, P428
Your dreams of strawberry chocolate hair will come true with this easy-to-use bubble dye.
Etude House is available at SM Megamall
6. Palty in Milk Tea Brown, P369.75
DIY application is easy with this brand because their dyes include bottles with built-in brush applicators. This particular color, when applied on bleached hair, lives true to its color label: it gives you the kawaii, milk tea blonde hue.
Palty is available at Landmark branches
7. Liese Creamy Foam Color in Golden Brown, P485
Covering gray hair is much easier thanks to its foam formula—apply it as you would shampoo your hair!
Liese is available at Watsons