Actress Bea Alonzo is fully aware that there will be competition when she starts working on an upcoming movie with fellow ABS-CBN stars Angel Locsin, Angelica Panganiban, and Toni Gonzaga, ABS-CBNNews.com reports. "Hindi ako magiging ipokrita na sasabihin ko na hindi ako nakikipag-compete (I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say I won't be competing with them)," she is quoted as saying. "Siyempre, sa showbiz like any other business ay may competition, but I would like to take it as healthy competition. (Of course, just like in any other business, there's competition in showbiz, but I would like to take it as healthy competition.)"
"Kaysa naman sa mai-insecure ka, siguro makakatulong ito to push me beyond my limit (Instead of being insecure about it, I should think of how it will probably help push me beyond my limit)," she added.
The star refused to divulge details about the movie, but she confessed that she was excited to form deeper bonds with her co-stars when they start shooting.
Bea's upcoming movie isn't the only project on her plate this year. Actor John Lloyd Cruz also previously revealed that she will be doing a reunion project with Bea on TV.
For more on Bea Alonzo, check these out:
- 10 Things We Love about Bea Alonzo
- Bea Alonzo Loses 10 lbs with Cohen Diet
- FN Exclusive: Bea Alonzo Talks about Beauty and Confidence
- Bea Alonzo for Colour Collection: 19 Brilliant Beauty Looks
- Bea Alonzo ranks herself 3rd among best young actresses today + Who’s your bet?
- Bea Alonzo Says Zanjoe Marudo Is Husband Material
- Bea Alonzo to work with “rival” Angel Locsin + 5 Tips on Working with Rivals
(Photo courtesy of PEP.ph)