While being a mom means always putting your kids first, you should never forget about making yourself experience that TLC you've gotten so used to giving others. Remember, alloting time for yourself is just as important, whether that's for dinner with your girlfriends in heels and red lipstick or pajamas and donuts in bed with Friends reruns playing all day. It’s also important to stay physically fit and emotionally healthy to breeze through the day– especially if you have children to tend to! And trust us, when you feel good, it shows. Here, we’ve rounded up these celebs who prove that their motherhood glow makes them more beautiful than ever:
1. Denise Laurel just knows how to work her style.
2. Hands-on mommy Marian Rivera never fails to look blooming.
3. Just look how toned Jodi Sta. Maria is!
4. Camille Prats now looks like a queen.
5. Lucy Torres will always wow you.
Had to take a selfie (as usual, #thestruggleisreal) because I so love the hand-stitched details on my @filipinna dress. And so a few nights back, when we got home after a very happy birthday dinner party, I sat on the bench by the entrance to our home, right in front of the huge mirror, and I clicked, and clicked, and clicked until I got a shot wherein my face was finally not half-covered by my phone.???????????? #hirapmagselfie #cannotdoootdeveryday #lovelocal
6. Bianca Gonzalez is looking fierce as ever.
7. Mother of five Ina Raymundo looks better than ever!
8. Kristine Hermosa looks blooming, as always!
9. Jennylyn Mercado is one hot momma!