Tweetie De Leon-Gonzalez is one busy lady. She's a mom, an entrepreneur, an endorser, and more. Most recently, people see her on TV on Project Runway Season 3 as the show's host and as one of the resident judges. With such a full plate, you'd think Tweetie would have problems maintaining a healthy lifestyle, but as a fitness enthusiast, she makes sure that she always makes time for her health.
Need help with maintaining your own fitness as well? Check out these tips from Tweetie!
1. No matter what age, [the] warm up, stretch, and cool down is essential to any physical activity.
2. Choose a physical activity that entertains and challenges you at the same time. You have to be able to enjoy it for you to keep to it.
3. Healthy living is a lifestyle, not an attempt to lose weight.
4. Mental conditioning is a big part of the game.
5. A strong core is key to excellent performance.
6. Don't experiment with fad diets, especially without supervision from a physician..
7. Sleep no sooner than two hours after eating.
8. Drink water, water, water.
(First published in Women's Health as a sidebar to "Action Figure" in October 2011; photo courtesy of PEP.ph)