Bridesmaid dresses have a bad reputation of being the kind of gowns that girls store in their closets after the wedding, never to be worn again. But since the girls you choose to be on your entourage are close to your heart, why not grant them dresses they can re-wear in the future? Check our suggestions for dreamy inspirations below:
1. A breezy dress with a simple yet sexy silhouette your girls can wear to your beach wedding.
2. Do something new and fresh by having them clad in pretty, billowy floral dresses.
3. You can be practical by having your bridesmaids wear separates: a silk camisole and tulle skirt.
4. Your wedding entourage doesn't always need to be in floor-length gowns. Tea-length dresses in bright hues are awesome, too!
5. Or you can go all out and treat them to a stunning and dramatic beaded gown.